Twilio WooCommerce SMS Plugin to Send Order SMS Notifications
Today in this post I am going to introduce you to Twilio WooCommerce SMS Plugin. This plugin can give a WooCommerce store the ability to send SMS notifications.
Today lots of popular eCommerce store send order and payment related SMS to its customers. If you are running your store on WooCommerce then you can also send order SMS notifications to your customers with Twilio WooCommerce SMS Notification with Account Activity Plugin.
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin to start an eCommerce store. It can also enable the eCommerce feature on an existing WordPress site. It is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress used by millions of online store to sell products online.
On the other hand, Twilio is the most popular SMS API that can send international SMS.
The WooCommerce SMS plugin I am discussing in this post sends SMS using Twilio API.
With this Twilio SMS add-on, you can send order SMS notifications to your customers as well as the admin will also receive the SMS notification for the new order or sale. I am going to tell you the features of this plugin.
Features of Twilio WooCommerce SMS Plugin
Below are the features of this WooCommerce SMS plugin:
- Easy to configure and setup. There is no coding skill required. With just a few clicks it will start working.
- Send SMS for different types of order status. Both customers and admin of the store will get SMS when customer place order, make online payment for the product, order status change from dashboard panel.
- SMS text can be changed easily.
- You can add code like SITE_NAME, ORDER_TOTAL, ORDER_CURRENCY, ORDER_TOTAL in the text. These types of code will automatically replace with the actual value and text.
- You can enable/disable any type of SMS easily for admin or customer or for both.
- SMS can be sent for registration.
- This plugin can send SMS alert when the user change password, change account information and address.
See the complete features and functionality on the product page of this Twilio SMS sending extension.
Below is the screenshot of the Twilio API configuration options of this plugin:
The picture below shows another screenshot of our WooCommerce plugin:
Installation and usage
Installing and using Twilio WooCommerce SMS Plugin is easy. Like any other WordPress plugins, you can install this plugin in the same way.
To install this plugin go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload plugin. Then upload the twilio-wc-sms-notifications-and-account-activity-sms-alert.zip file and after install activates it. You will get this zip file after you extract the downloaded product.
- Watermark or Stamp on PDF While Selling Through WooCommerce
- Run PHP Code After Payment Complete On WooCommerce Store
This plugin will able to send SMS instantly after you put your Twilio account SID, Twilio token, sender phone number (Twilio phone) properly. After you put your Twilio API and credentials it will start working.
To get the Twilio API and credentials you have to create an account on Twilio. From there you can get it and use it in the plugin.