How to create a custom Skybox in Unity3D
Hello programmers, In this article, I will show “How to create a custom Skybox in Unity3D”
Let’s get started with the building process.
- First, we should download the HDRIs file from the link given below:-
- Download the suitable HDRIs file
- Import the HDRIs file in the Assets by right click and selecting the Import New Assets.
- Select the HDRIs file and press import.
- Now create new material for our Skybox by right click and select Create then select Material and renaming it as Skybox.
- Select the Skybox from assets, In the Inspector tab click on the Shaders drop-down and select Skybox
- Now select the Cubemap
- Select HDRIs file from assets, select Texture Shape, and select Cube
- Customize and Apply
- Select the Skybox from assets, drag and drop the HDRIs file in Cubemap(HDR)
- Goto Window, select Rendering, and select Lighting
- Goto Lighting tab select Environment
- Drag and drop the Skybox from assets to Skybox Material
- Skybox is created