Internship at CodeSpeedy Technology Private Limited
Welcome to the Internship page of CodeSpeedy Technology Private Limited. Get an internship opportunity as a computer programming content creator.
This is to inform all the aspiring minds interested in computer programming, that we provide Internship on behalf of CodeSpeedy Technology Private Limited.
Click on the below apply button and fill up the form mentioning your name, correct email address ( we will reply to this email ), subject (Application for internship) and message. We will reply you back within 3-5 working days.
Computer Programming Internship on Various Fields
We are an IT company, serving coding solutions and IT products all over the world to the developers and programmers. Our aim is to provide the best solution to any particular problem that a programmer may face during programming.
So this Internship is for those who are passionate about coding and solving problems using their programming skills.
Who can Apply to this Internship?
- Students who are interested in computer programming as well as interested in helping programming learners.
- There is no limitation in branch/stream, students from any branch can apply if he/she is good at programming.
Fields of this Computer Programming Internship:
The candidates will be assigned to any of these fields of programming based on the candidate’s interest:
- HTML/CSS – Front end
- Database (MySQL, SQL etc)
A candidate can hold more than one field if he/she wishes.
How the Internship will be processed:
The steps are as follows:
- Apply for this Internship.
- You will be asked to send your CV.
- The selection process will be handled by our team.
(Like sending a demo content or telephonic interview or a short coding test online).
- After the selection, you will be getting a greeting message from us with your intern account login credentials.
- You will get an offer letter from us which will contain your date of joining and duration of your internship.
- We will provide you an Internship Certificate if you successfully complete the internship.
You can come to our office address as well as you can work from home remotely.
If a candidate will not be able to come to our office, nothing to worry as this will be an Online Internship.
Application fees and charges:
Our team will never ask a candidate to pay money for this internship. There are no charges for this internship. But if you are going to work from home/online internship then you will have to pay a small amount of server handling charge. ( As it costs a lot to maintain huge traffic )
Stipend for this Internship:
This is to inform that there will not be any stipend for this Internship. The only things we will provide are as follows:
- Offer Letter
- Internship Certificate on Behalf of CodeSpeedy Technology Private Limited.
- Guidance in Coding and Programming.
- Give an author link of CodeSpeedy which will be permanent and public. – Example: https://www.codespeedy.com/author/saruk/
Roles and Responsibilities being an Intern at CodeSpeedy
The roles for the selected candidates for this Internship:
- You will be given topics all related to computer programming or you can choose on your own.
- You will have to run/test your code on your machine.
- If everything is fine, then you have to write the tutorial of your program in easy words, so that your content is understandable to everyone.
- You can ask our team to get help in coding. Our team will try to help you out.
- You will be given an online editor to write your content as well as your program. There will be plenty of tools to make your work easier.
- After you complete your work just submit it for review. Our team will approve it and send you feedback if required.
Do’s and Don’ts
- You may do research on a topic if required. You can also get help from books and online websites and web resources. But you are strictly prohibited to copy any code directly or copy any content directly from any online resources or books.
- If you don’t know how to do a program get help from us or your friends that is fine. But if you get help from any website, please modify your code ( like changing the variable names and other changes ), But don’t copy and paste and content directly.
- If you need to insert an image, be careful about this: check the image license if it is legal to use or not. Try to take a screenshot or draw diagrams if needed. Just upload the image in your online drive(google drive, dropbox, onedrive etc) and paste the download link in your content at the appropriate place.