Weather Forecast PHP Script using Dark Sky API is a modern and beautifully designed, responsive weather forecasting script that completely works on AJAX. The weather data provided by the Dark Sky weather API provider.
This script can automatically detect user location using the IPInfoDB API. The user also can search for weather for any specific location.
See the features of this weather forecast PHP script below:
- Display current weather data, daily and hourly weather data.
- The script can detect location automatically and show the weather data for that particular location.
- You can disable the auto-detection of location by setting a default location. Users will see then the weather data for that default location at the very first after they accessing it.
- Temperature units can be changed by the user.
- You can set the default unit.
- You can use your own logo, background image and footer text.
- Location search feature available to show weather data for that location.
- Completely works on AJAX.
- Beautiful and responsive design.
- Very easy to use.
- No database required.
This weather forecast script needs Dark Sky and IPInfoDB API.
To get the Dark Sky weather API, visit https://darksky.net/dev and for IPInfoDB API go to https://www.ipinfodb.com/